GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is anybody esle having problems accessing there website"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 20:19
Regular
I am having problems accessing, two of the websites that I have got hosted here. I have checked the sever problems and there is no problems reported just yet. So I am just wondering if it is just me or is anybody else is having problems. d:)
Mon 16/07/01 at 09:42
Regular
There was a problem on Friday caused by a hard disk craching which took till midday to sort out. As soon as I arrived in the office on Friday i put up a message on the network status page.
Fri 13/07/01 at 15:29
"High polygon count"
Again? It was sorted earlier!
Fri 13/07/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Yup, E-mail is messed up.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:14
"High polygon count"
I've had problems too, not only with the web site, but also with collecting my e-mail.
Fri 13/07/01 at 00:06
I was just checking. But the reason why we can get access to out websites, is because when you type in your website address, it goes to a big database and have a look for the information on where the server is located and how to get there. But by the looks of it the freeola server, must be down for some reason. Because our computers can not get the information about the website. It will bring up a error message. d:(
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:28
Yes I am having problems too.

It says the page cannot be displayed
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
...oh, and E-mail ain't working either...
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I'm getting a page sayin' "BAD GATEWAY" When trying to get to Freeola.com what does that mean???
Thu 12/07/01 at 20:19
I am having problems accessing, two of the websites that I have got hosted here. I have checked the sever problems and there is no problems reported just yet. So I am just wondering if it is just me or is anybody else is having problems. d:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.