GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"^ Super Summer Sale ^"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 25/05/04 at 19:29
"Majestic"
Well, it’s not that super, but it’s a Sale nevertheless.

I need to sell some cube related things, to raise some cash for my poorly cat. The only way to make him better is to buy him a new graphics card, for me to use. So, I should really sell some games, and stop being so mercenary.

I have two things for sale at the moment.

10 million pound give away voucher book With money off the following things:
Twenty Quid off
A GBA SP
Tenner off:
Golden Sun GBA
Advance Wars 2 GBA
Metroid Fusion GBA
Soul Calibur NGC
1080 NGC
F Zero NGC
Eternal Darkness NGC
Mario Party 5 NGC
Fiver Off
Final Fantasy Tactics GBA
Yoshis Island GBA
Dragon Ball Z GBA
2x Thorpe Park vouchers
Misc, and notes
100 Pound off a Camp Beaumont holiday

I also must add that I’ve used the 5 pound off Alton tower voucher, so that is missing. I WILL enclose my original till receipt for my Gamecube. So if you wanted to get a Tenner off Mario Party 5 for example you would have to: Send off my Cube receipt, along with the Mario Party 5 receipt (from anywhere) and then you will receive a check for 10 pounds. All receipts are supposed to be returned, so you can use more than one voucher before the end of June. Cash must be claimed before the End of July If you bought one of the above things on the list after the 2nd of April then you can send that receipt off with a voucher, and claim a check too! The book is worth the money if you are buying an SP and or A few Games.
I'll take 15 pound for this, with free postage. Or I'll do both Twin snakes and this book for 35 pound. I might take less, but we’d have to talk.

Super Mario Sunshine in Very good condition. The Manuel is in pretty good condition, but the disc is Mint. I’ll accept a Tenner for this game, but if you are willing to buy 2 or more items in one go, then we will talk business. Free P& P for this too.

I’ve just decided, as an added bonus, that I’ll chuck in a free pack of sealed South Park playing cards to the person who buys the voucher book!

I only like to deal with those postal order things, so as soon as I receive the postal orders, I'll e-mail you and then send the goods that day – and then e-mail you one more to confirm that I have sent it. For piece of mind we can also speak over the phone.

Let us know sooner rather than later, the vet is due to put the poor thing down if it doesnt get a graphics card...
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:29
"Majestic"
Well, it’s not that super, but it’s a Sale nevertheless.

I need to sell some cube related things, to raise some cash for my poorly cat. The only way to make him better is to buy him a new graphics card, for me to use. So, I should really sell some games, and stop being so mercenary.

I have two things for sale at the moment.

10 million pound give away voucher book With money off the following things:
Twenty Quid off
A GBA SP
Tenner off:
Golden Sun GBA
Advance Wars 2 GBA
Metroid Fusion GBA
Soul Calibur NGC
1080 NGC
F Zero NGC
Eternal Darkness NGC
Mario Party 5 NGC
Fiver Off
Final Fantasy Tactics GBA
Yoshis Island GBA
Dragon Ball Z GBA
2x Thorpe Park vouchers
Misc, and notes
100 Pound off a Camp Beaumont holiday

I also must add that I’ve used the 5 pound off Alton tower voucher, so that is missing. I WILL enclose my original till receipt for my Gamecube. So if you wanted to get a Tenner off Mario Party 5 for example you would have to: Send off my Cube receipt, along with the Mario Party 5 receipt (from anywhere) and then you will receive a check for 10 pounds. All receipts are supposed to be returned, so you can use more than one voucher before the end of June. Cash must be claimed before the End of July If you bought one of the above things on the list after the 2nd of April then you can send that receipt off with a voucher, and claim a check too! The book is worth the money if you are buying an SP and or A few Games.
I'll take 15 pound for this, with free postage. Or I'll do both Twin snakes and this book for 35 pound. I might take less, but we’d have to talk.

Super Mario Sunshine in Very good condition. The Manuel is in pretty good condition, but the disc is Mint. I’ll accept a Tenner for this game, but if you are willing to buy 2 or more items in one go, then we will talk business. Free P& P for this too.

I’ve just decided, as an added bonus, that I’ll chuck in a free pack of sealed South Park playing cards to the person who buys the voucher book!

I only like to deal with those postal order things, so as soon as I receive the postal orders, I'll e-mail you and then send the goods that day – and then e-mail you one more to confirm that I have sent it. For piece of mind we can also speak over the phone.

Let us know sooner rather than later, the vet is due to put the poor thing down if it doesnt get a graphics card...
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:37
Regular
"^_^"
I like the sound of twin snakes i does.
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:38
"Majestic"
Does yer?
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:39
Regular
"^_^"
Tell me, does it have one of those super VIP stars thingies?
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:41
"Majestic"
No, it came sealed and there wasn't any stars with it... I think its just in house games that get's the stars mate.
But stars are rubbish anyway. Who needs stars when you've got 2 discs worth of enjoyment?
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:42
Regular
"^_^"
Ooo 2 discs am it?

(ok you jsut said this)

Let me think aobut it :S
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:43
"Majestic"
Yeah, 2 stunning disks of Joy.
Have i twisted your arm yet?
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
[URL]http://gamejam.co.uk/pd_metal_gear.cfm[/URL]

Under £30, brand new, from an established online retailer. Plus guarantee of delivery and returns if your're not happy. Amazon also supply first class service for 10p more.
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
"^_^"
Hmm i dunno how good it hactually is :S
Tue 25/05/04 at 19:46
"Majestic"
Jaffa Cree.
Ah here he is, the party pooper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.