GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who reads NOM?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/07/01 at 14:01
Regular
Just wunderin' if any of you fella's read the Nintendo Official Magazine.

It has all the best news, reviews and stuff!
Wed 18/07/01 at 18:35
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Batch64 wrote:
> I read NOM> IT's is good cos it gets loadsa screenshots, but for
> ACTUAL NEWS i prefer N64 Magazine

ah... an intelligent man at last... one who buys NOM for what it is meant for... to look at the pictures

Sonic ;)
Wed 18/07/01 at 13:25
Regular
"Long Live Nintendo!"
I read NOM> IT's is good cos it gets loadsa screenshots, but for ACTUAL NEWS i prefer N64 Magazine
Wed 18/07/01 at 13:06
NOM's really good, and all of the readers are highly intelligent people.

I mean Fony Greystatio Poo, Dreampants!

How funny is that?

Oh, not very.

But the reviews! They have nice big pictures!

Oh, but not much text....

Yep NOM rules....
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:11
And the number is? (Or better still, the URL?)
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:07
Regular
Get GBX!

(Game Boy Xtreme)

It covers all Game Boys, has a video every month, and even has news on the Game Cube!

Plus you can get 6 issues free just by making a phone call!
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:03
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
jae wrote:
> NOM RULES!!!

{never missed an issue since i started gettin it}

Put it like this:

Everyone here who is dissing NOM HAS read it.
Everyone here praising NOM HAS NOT read something like EDGE.

So, why don't some of you just go out and get the latest issue... as I've said, the cover is drawn by Shigsy himself, there is a huge article about nintendo's future with interviews with Shigsy and Yamauchi (or whoever's head of ninty now!)... infact, that feature probably has more info about the future of ninty than the whole of NOM!

Sonic
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:01
I've bought a few, but I don't know why.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:01
It actually used to be quite a respected magazine but lately they have seemed to dumb down everything so the illiterate can read it.
Mon 16/07/01 at 20:58
NOM RULES!!!

{never missed an issue since i started gettin it}
Mon 16/07/01 at 09:54
Regular
"DS..."
Whatever you say won't stop me from buying NOM and that's the bottom line, i'm not going to go on about how good i think NOM is because i'll just get more and more comments saying how lame you think it is, at the end of the day it doesn't matter what other people think because it's up to the individual to chose what magazines they read and i choose NOM it's as simple as that! and this is all that I have to say on the matter, end of story!
slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.