GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes coming to PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid : Twin Snakes'.
Wed 26/05/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
Hey is metal gear solid twin snakes coming to ps2 i hope it isnt because if xbox and ps2 gets sons of liberty and if they get twin snakes as well that will be unfair to gamecube i thought twin snakes was only for gamecube can anyone aswer my question?.

thanks,
Draken R dwarf
Fri 28/05/04 at 15:56
Regular
The game was made in development with Nintendo.

So it is exclusive to Nintendo.
Fri 28/05/04 at 15:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Nabbing the tags never gets dull.

'Freeze!'
'ARGH!'
*wobble*
'Please, don't kill me'.

Nah. I'll shoot your hands and then your face. Deal?
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:07
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I purposely failed the torture so that I could race through with the stealth suit and get the bandana the second time. Also, this means that the third time I can get ALL the dog tags and take some lovely photos of ghotsy things.

It's a wonderful game.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
TS is absoloutely briliant.

Am on my second way through, rushing to get the stealth suit, as I already have the bandana.

Then I shall play through slowly and concentrated...stealthy and dog-tag snatching too...
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Its got the "Seal of quality" treatment if that means anything anymore.

Even if it doesn't, i'm gunna say no. Why would Playstation 2 need it when it has the ability to play the orginal anyway?
Wed 26/05/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Legendary Red Dwarf"
Hey is metal gear solid twin snakes coming to ps2 i hope it isnt because if xbox and ps2 gets sons of liberty and if they get twin snakes as well that will be unfair to gamecube i thought twin snakes was only for gamecube can anyone aswer my question?.

thanks,
Draken R dwarf

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.