GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sonic Advance"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Sonic Advance'.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
Hi

I think the auto-save is not working in my Sonic Advance cartridge. It only has saved the following acts for each character even though I have got to the last level many times:

Sonic: 6 acts
Tails: 7 acts
Knuckles: 3 acts
Amy: 2 acts

Has anybody else experienced Sonic Advance not saving properly? It won't even save my Time Attack levels. It just does not save any more.

Thanks if you can help.
Wed 26/05/04 at 23:39
Regular
Contact the Nintendo Hotline (no. in the manual I think)

They're normally pretty good when it comes to repairs/replacements (or so I've heard).

I had good service off them when I spoke to them about something a few years ago. Can't remember what I was enquiring about though.
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It's probably messed up, my friend.

I had Sonic Advance, but didn't notice anything messed up.

Although I did sell it quite quickly after i completed the whole game within the hour...
Wed 26/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
Hi

I think the auto-save is not working in my Sonic Advance cartridge. It only has saved the following acts for each character even though I have got to the last level many times:

Sonic: 6 acts
Tails: 7 acts
Knuckles: 3 acts
Amy: 2 acts

Has anybody else experienced Sonic Advance not saving properly? It won't even save my Time Attack levels. It just does not save any more.

Thanks if you can help.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.