GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Watch out for these two..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
..two games that every Nintendo fan should watch out for on the GameCube are 'Robocop' and 'Saffire'.

Although not many even have heard that these two games are going to the GameCube the fact that both have been in development for well over four years is hopeful information.

Robocop is obviously based on the films, but luckily only based on the first two films as the third was very bad, it will use all the items from the film and will appartely use the viewpoint of 1st and 3rd shooter with some custom camera angles as well... sounding great

Saffire, this game is much talked about amongst the hardcore Nintendo gamers in Japan and America, it will be an shooter game with the extra option of a new Internet (probably the first GC internet project) mode where you join with up to five others to complete missions and robberies and break the law....

Excuse me? Who said Nintendo were childish.
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
"everyone says it"
..two games that every Nintendo fan should watch out for on the GameCube are 'Robocop' and 'Saffire'.

Although not many even have heard that these two games are going to the GameCube the fact that both have been in development for well over four years is hopeful information.

Robocop is obviously based on the films, but luckily only based on the first two films as the third was very bad, it will use all the items from the film and will appartely use the viewpoint of 1st and 3rd shooter with some custom camera angles as well... sounding great

Saffire, this game is much talked about amongst the hardcore Nintendo gamers in Japan and America, it will be an shooter game with the extra option of a new Internet (probably the first GC internet project) mode where you join with up to five others to complete missions and robberies and break the law....

Excuse me? Who said Nintendo were childish.
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:07
Isn't Saffire the name of the company that help publish Rainbow Six on the N64?
Bit dum, calling the name of your game after your own company.
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
Saffire the company are incharge of kindof promoting games and yes did work on Rainbow Six.. although not many people know that..

:D
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:23
Regular
Remember when whats'isname who got turned into Robocop got his hand shot off and all the blood was squirting everywhere?

I hope that the Robocop game has gameplay where that happens (where blood squirts out from characters wounds just like in the films)

Although it would require an 18 certificate in this country, I reckon it would be popular!
Wed 11/07/01 at 23:44
Let the squirting commence!
Thu 12/07/01 at 01:34
Regular
Murphy!
Thu 12/07/01 at 09:10
Regular
"DS..."
Saffire and robocop will be stunning gamecube games and will no doubt score highly but i doubt if they will be able to score any higher than perfect dark 2 (after dark) because i reckon when it comes down to it perfect dark with all of it's originality, blood, violence, and amazing gameplay is the daddy of all first-person shooters! don't you agree?...
slik ?_?
Thu 12/07/01 at 18:47
slik wrote:
> Saffire and robocop will be stunning gamecube games and will no
> doubt score highly but i doubt if they will be able to score any
> higher than perfect dark 2 (after dark) because i reckon when it
> comes down to it perfect dark with all of it's originality, blood,
> violence, and amazing gameplay is the daddy of all first-person
> shooters! don't you agree?...
slik ?_?

Yes. I agree, providing Robocop isn't rushed like every other movie to game conversion out there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.