GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Has anyone played?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ephemeral Fantasia'.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:37
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
HI has anyone played Ephermeral Fantasia. It has to be the worst rpg I have ever played. Anyone else agree?
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I'm really sorry mog if it wasn't you. Welcome to the forums and forgive me.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:20
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Yup I love all rpg's accept Ehemeral.
Fri 28/05/04 at 16:18
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
sorry Wakka Im not at school my daugher is in year 10 tho.
Fri 28/05/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I am only slagging her off because of this reason:

A mate in my school called Margaret said that she was going to come onto SR during the weekend and sl ag me off and start pointless topics.

Everyone calls her 'Mog' and she said that she would annoy me. I am not saying that topic was pointless but she said that she would post pointless topics.

A bit of a coincedince.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Apologies.

I tend to call everyone a guy, in a similar way I call everyone's other half their 'bird'. I have gotten myself into trouble over this in the past.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and stuff. Are you an RPG fan in particular?
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:40
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
mog here I AM NOT A GUY.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:24
Regular
Wakka and Forest Fan, that was pathetic and uncalled for.

Mog, I think I've played it - a long time ago. If it's what I remember, I didn't like it one bit and put it back in the box after half an hour.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've played it and it's ok. Nothing special. Like the concept of the storyline and the guitar playing sections were pretty cool but that's about it. It'd be getting about 50% from me. Very average.
Fri 28/05/04 at 13:20
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Shut up Forest Fan and wakka, this guy is probably better than both of you.
Fri 28/05/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Wakka wrote:
> omg I agre wit u dont listn 2 ff hes nt cul!11!!1!11!111
>
> Go away. Please.

Hey! why are you two being mean to this guy? His post is perfectly reasonable. If you haven't played the game, then ignore the post. There is no need for the abuse.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.