GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ERGENT HELP NEEDED"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/07/01 at 19:58
Regular
i need to know asap some info about blockbusters games rentals.

1.how much for new releases?
2.how long is the rental on new releases? (1day or what)

thanks
please answer asap i need to know quick
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:48
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
No-one will see it in the WLT.
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:32
Yeah. Shove it into WLT!
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:22
This isn't prime.
Thu 12/07/01 at 19:04
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i rented the games now i got nba street and using my rent 1 get 1 free voucher got the bouncer.the game i payed for was £3.75 for 2nights (they have just gone up).
i am a bit dissapointed with both the games i expected a lot more from the both of them.there not bad but there not great.
Thu 12/07/01 at 12:26
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Why not pop into a blockbustes and take a look?

The price and length of rental are both stuck onto the sticker attached to the box...

You can also see what games are avalible at the same time :)
Thu 12/07/01 at 12:21
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
B-Buster is ok for rentals, but I wouldn't buy stuff from them.

Had to return a DVD 3 times because of poor quality and I ended up having a fight with all the staff at once.

Me and 9 blue-shirt wearing monkeys,battling it out in the haagen daas bit.

Or something
Thu 12/07/01 at 12:14
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
PS2 games are £3.50, and you get them for 3 days. They are all that price at the mo, though i think you can get PS1 games cheaper than that now its been around a while.

I bought Fantavision on ex-rental the other day for a tenner! Can't be bad!
Wed 11/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
I've noticed twice now thaat "urgent" has been spelt "ergent"... just to stop people doing that in the future...

knowing that, some fool will come along and post a line of urgents.... here it comes....
Wed 11/07/01 at 20:06
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
thanks anyway.
i posted here because i know that most people come here,and the best people come here .
and the messages are updated regualy
Wed 11/07/01 at 20:05
Regular
"everyone says it"
This is not a Prime Topic....

but seeing as you need help I believe games are £3.50 for rental, but then again I know it completely depends on the game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.