GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advice Needed..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Battlefield Vietnam'.
Fri 28/05/04 at 19:09
"Death Is Inevitable"
Right...Ive got money 2 spend and i wanna no wot game i shood get... base it on wot will last me longest and is enjoyable...fanks
Wed 02/06/04 at 07:48
Regular
DJ FLAMEZ wrote:
> base it on wot will last me longest

Red Faction is one of the shortest FPS games I have played.

Nobody recommending Far Cry? I know that's not exactly a long game, but it's damn good.
Tue 01/06/04 at 16:02
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
C & C generals the deluexe one or whatever it is, comes with zero hour.
good game and good deal
Tue 01/06/04 at 14:14
Regular
"uncopyable"
I have only ever met one other person who thought that Red Faction was the best PC FPS there is - namely John Brown, who was a staff writer for PC Gameplay when it was published by Computec Media. He gave it 8/10 - although to be fair he had just come back from a nice free holiday paid for by the publisher.

But to be fair, he knew fcuk all about games too.

Red Faction? The best FPS. I mean, please. I know it's your opinion, and you are fully entitled to think what you like, but come on, there are so many better FPSs on the PC, games that make Red Faction look like the pile of garbage it is.

Ever played.....Half Life, Unreal 2004, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Medal of Honor Allied Assault (original game, not the horrible EA cash-milking expansion packs), Call of Duty, Halo, Soldier of Fortune 2…the list goes on and on.

What sums up Red Faction for me is that it was primary marketed on the Geo Mod engine, and even that turned out to be poo. A great idea in principle, but the developers implementation of it within the framework of the game was so poor and small minded, it was almost embarrassing.
Tue 01/06/04 at 10:28
Regular
lecro wrote:
> try red faction.in my opinion best fps available but i am a little
> biased

You. Are. Crazy.
Tue 01/06/04 at 00:18
Regular
"red faction rocks"
try red faction.in my opinion best fps available but i am a little biased
should be cheap by now because its a few years old
check out www.sniperwatch.net
after that battlefield for sure
Sat 29/05/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Not a Jew"
DJ Flamez, we get scumspunk like you rolling in here everyday asking for help. We give someone help, they clear off and never return to thank anyone. Why should we help self centred rats like yourself?
Sat 29/05/04 at 11:22
Regular
mayb u shuld learn 2 spel.
Sat 29/05/04 at 10:06
"Genius!"
Battlefield vietnam. Now that the new patch has came out is is nearly perfect in my view. It will last you for ages because it is online mainly and that never wears out.
Fri 28/05/04 at 23:19
Regular
"None Stored"
DJ FLAMEZ wrote:
>fanks

What the hell was that?
Fri 28/05/04 at 19:09
"Death Is Inevitable"
Right...Ive got money 2 spend and i wanna no wot game i shood get... base it on wot will last me longest and is enjoyable...fanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.