GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love this..!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario Sunshine'.
Sun 30/05/04 at 11:47
Regular
Okay this is a formal apology for that time I said Mario Sunshine was crap.

I love it now, it's sooo fun!
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:25
Regular
Part of the genius.
Wed 02/06/04 at 00:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Yeah, but Water Mario on the one hand, uber-cool retro warp pipe levels on the other. Those things kick ass, I could play those levels all day, and they're so frustrating as you often aren't aware of FLUDD's absence.
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
"thursdayton!"
The ridiculously easy "chasing after Water Mario" that was every penultimate shine in every level was pointless.

You have to do so much work for some shines, and they practically give them away then.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mario Sunshine is the best game ever.

WQell, in my opinion.

Just got it back today and had a blast... loved every second, just messing about on it.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:23
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> I'm not saying any of it's bad, just it could have been better.

:D and all I'm saying is only a little bit.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I'm not saying any of it's bad, just it could have been better.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
FLUDD was a good adition, a nice new form of platforming and gaming.

But a few more sections, even larger sections, without FLUDD would be great.

Like instead of those mini-levels without the thing how about you have to get a shine in Nokia Bay without using FLUDD, using the entire level.

Now that would be a challenge.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeed, but there could have been a little less Blue Coin and Sine 7s, and more dodging giant missiles, platforming without FLUDD, and esploring the lovely levels for Shines.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:18
Regular
Well can't be perfect all the time.

I loved Mario Sunshine, I still see it as the finest example of a platformer on this generation... far more so than the dodgy but excellent Prince of Persia title.
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:17
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Noki Bay = Gorgeous.

A few more months work and SMS would have been completely mindblwoing. As it is, it's fantastic, but some of the shines are a little dull.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.