GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban'.
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:21
Regular
I have just reached the stage where Neville needs saving from a Ghoul. I am playing as Ron and am in a room with 3 Hinky Punks, does anyone know how i can defeat these and then get out of the room?
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:21
Regular
I have just reached the stage where Neville needs saving from a Ghoul. I am playing as Ron and am in a room with 3 Hinky Punks, does anyone know how i can defeat these and then get out of the room?
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:33
Regular
3 Kinky Hunks? Hope there's no soap about the place...
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:12
Regular
"tokyo police club"
yes, I will sleep with you.
Sun 30/05/04 at 22:07
Regular
Wow! Major incentive to see it!
Mon 07/06/04 at 15:31
Regular
how could you even by a game with harry potter are you 4 yrs old
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
my daughter has this game and I had to do this stage for her (honest guv), you have to go clockwise around the room, avoiding the guards vision area (marked by purple) then wait for mean boss to turn away from the door and then leg it :) I did it first go.

There is a full FAQ on gamefaqs.com now by the way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.