GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"given up anything for new year?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/01/07 at 21:22
Regular
"boofy them"
i gave up cigarettes. had not had one since new years eve (went back to work today, had 2)

What did you give up? How are you getting on?
Wed 24/01/07 at 19:27
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Still going, kind of found a balance now between starving myself and eating sensibly.
Wed 17/01/07 at 17:21
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
We have Lent for that.
Wed 17/01/07 at 09:04
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Everyone kept the new years resolutions? :D

I've managed to keep up the healthy eating and exercising more although I must admit not as much as the first week.

I think I've worked out a balance between keeping up the resolutions but no so much as to start resenting them which will make me give up.
Mon 08/01/07 at 15:39
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Also given up being so lazy and getting out for a few walks when the weathers nice.
Sat 06/01/07 at 00:25
Regular
I gave up making [pointless] resolutions =cD

So far so good
Fri 05/01/07 at 23:01
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I haven't given up anything as a new year's resolution, but I have set myself some realistic targets to meet this year. So far so good, but I haven't really begun yet.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:29
Regular
"boofy them"
> You lasted 5 days? Now what you should do is try and go 6 days
> before having another.
>
Thats a really good idea. So, i have to wait until next Thursday. cool. i will give it a go
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:28
Regular
"Monochromatic"
amandag wrote:
> i gave up cigarettes. had not had one since new years eve (went
> back to work today, had 2)

You lasted 5 days? Now what you should do is try and go 6 days before having another.
As for me... hmmmm nope, i havent given up anything specific, i think i've just given up in general.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:28
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Snacking - no chocs / biccies / crisps etc in the house now.
Fri 05/01/07 at 21:26
Regular
"I may return"
I gave up bidding on eBay if I'm not sure I want to bid.
*Nods*
So far so good...

Oh, I have also given up this place, but that's not going so well :|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.