GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which should I get?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 30/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
Hi again (3rd post today) I buying a cheap game, which should I get for most 2player co-op fun? All Star Baseball 2003 or Twisted Metal Black?
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
All star baseball 2003 is awful, get the 2004 version which is slightly better and can probably be found in the pre-owned section

the MVP series blows it out of the water though it's not released in Europe, which is quite a shock for a EA game
Mon 31/05/04 at 12:07
Regular
"aii"
The best 2 player game on the PS2 is Pro Evolution Soccer 3 by far, if you like footballl of course. Though i would agree that Timesplitters 2 is good fast multiplayer fun. Either of those two i'd say and Pro Evolution Soccer 3 is platinum soon.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Yes, you can play two players, even look on the back of the case if you want to clarify this.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:34
Regular
Is Resident Evil Code veronica a 2player Cooperative Story mode game????
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:30
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
2 player co-op fun? Timesplitters2 rules all for great multiplayer and it goes quite cheap.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I suggest if you want a cheap two player co-op game you look in the preowned section of GAME and Virgin for LOTR : Return of the king or Resident Evil code veronica, they have lots of copies where i live and i have a copy of both, exellent gameplay and reasonable graphics.
Sun 30/05/04 at 21:22
Regular
Hi again (3rd post today) I buying a cheap game, which should I get for most 2player co-op fun? All Star Baseball 2003 or Twisted Metal Black?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.