GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo is pathetic."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/05/04 at 18:25
You inferior bums.
Mon 14/06/04 at 10:14
Regular
Legendary Link wrote:
> i like nintendo, alot, but aint had a good game in ages, probably say
> the ratio of good games on PS2 to good games on GC is 5-1.

Working it like that maybe... but it's all on personal preference....

I'd much rather get a Zelda game, a mario game and an original title a year than play the 30 odd "good" titles on the PS2.

Nintendo have less titles released, saves me money, plus I find the games better.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:45
Regular
"Football is #1"
Edgy wrote:
> Actually, I would have bought the GameCube anyway if SSBM wasn't
> released on it. And when I bought the GameCube, I had only seen a
> three second bit of Mario Kart.

I would have bought one without knowing about those games too. They just distinguish nintendo from other systems. I'm just a big Nintendo fan, because in da end they won't leave you hangin.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
Actually, I would have bought the GameCube anyway if SSBM wasn't released on it. And when I bought the GameCube, I had only seen a three second bit of Mario Kart.
Tue 08/06/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Football is #1"
Nintendo is good, but some games they don't release sometimes make it underrated. If it wasn't for games like MKDD, or SSBM, no one would have this system. But of course, I have one.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:44
Regular
"I am the noodle kin"
Nintendo don't release as many games,true but when they do you can see how much more polished they are
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Look, a butterfly.

Curses.
Tue 08/06/04 at 00:13
"The Will of D."

Umm, is this line invisible to all people that don't have very good observational skills, and the ability to read from the first post up?
Mon 07/06/04 at 23:17
Regular
i like nintendo, alot, but aint had a good game in ages, probably say the ratio of good games on PS2 to good games on GC is 5-1.
Mon 07/06/04 at 23:14
Regular
"thursdayton!"

You utter nobtard of a newbie. Didn't you see the line?
Mon 07/06/04 at 22:23
"Born of the Earth!"
Nintendo IS the best games company EVER!Curse whoever says it isn't!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.