GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Topics"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
i may only be new here but it would be nice if instead of writing a huge amount to start a topic people just put a paragraph or two. I find it too much to have to read all of it! Please take note!

Thankyou
Tue 10/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i may only be new here but it would be nice if instead of writing a huge amount to start a topic people just put a paragraph or two. I find it too much to have to read all of it! Please take note!

Thankyou
Tue 10/07/01 at 21:58
You'll get used to it one day - the stories get better and better, y'know. I had to take it all in too - but it helps with a fast browser (Note: don't run too many background apps unless you have a quick PC)
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:20
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I don't really know what you're on about 'ere lad - explain with pictures and a slow, clear voice so that I and many others can understand. Keep your eyes open wide to show that what you are saying is extremely obvious and circle the key diagrams. If we still do not understand then whack us over the head with whatever object is in your reach.

Don't worry you WILL get used to us, believe me on this one (eyes wide open, pointing at pictures) ok? Did...you...get...me little boy.

Anyway, try hard, earn yourself respect and have fun on this wonderful site.

Shocktrooper.
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:16
Regular
"not dead"
But I like to be wordy!

I like writting lengthy topics on things i like, dislike, or have just sprung to mind.

If you only write a couple of lines what is there to respond too?

I like to make sure that my view is understood, so I try to explain my thoughts, and if it takes many words to do so, then so be it!
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:21
Many words are good.

Meka Dragon's posts are long, but good.

Eat my reviews!
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:19
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
semajal wrote:
> i may only be new here but it would be nice if instead of writing a
> huge amount to start a topic people just put a paragraph or two. I
> find it too much to have to read all of it! Please take
> note!

Thankyou

----------

You think the first messages in topics are long? Not really, once you're used to it. The only one I find long now is the one that starts of the topic "Those Little Voices in Your Head - the Return...". But although it's long, it can be quite good.
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:08
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
ok maby a paragraph or so but i stilol don't like long posts but wat the heck!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.