GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Super Sonic Handheld"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/01 at 19:07
Regular
A flash of blue passes your eyes. You look down at your hand and see the blue light pulsing from the object you are holding. All of a sudden, your world has changed forever.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes onto the Gameboy Advance later this year with what promises to be the fastest handheld game ever. The spikey blue one is returning to the handheld market after his many titles on the Gamegear and the amazing Neo-Geo Pocket version of Sonic Adventure. The good news is that the Gameboy Advance version is looking better than any 2D sonic game before it and has the ability to be the best sonic game ever!

Mixing the styles of the classic Megadrive and Mastersystem Sonic titles with the atmosphere of the Sonic Adventure games and the power of the GBA is a recipe for one of the greatest platform games ever. Do we need another platform game? Well soon that question will seem as silly as asking ‘do we need lifeboats?’ on the Titanic. Sonic will show them how it’s done and with the mighty Hedgehog on it’s side, the Gameboy Advance will go from strength to strength.

Sonic has been around for a long time now, but he still remains a favorite, alongside old rival Mario. His fast antics and ‘cool’ character have graced many a tv screen and handheld and everyone knows his name. I for one can’t wait to see that streak of blue race across my GBA screen, knowing that where there’s Sonic, there’s action.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:07
"possibly impossible"
A flash of blue passes your eyes. You look down at your hand and see the blue light pulsing from the object you are holding. All of a sudden, your world has changed forever.

Sonic the Hedgehog crashes onto the Gameboy Advance later this year with what promises to be the fastest handheld game ever. The spikey blue one is returning to the handheld market after his many titles on the Gamegear and the amazing Neo-Geo Pocket version of Sonic Adventure. The good news is that the Gameboy Advance version is looking better than any 2D sonic game before it and has the ability to be the best sonic game ever!

Mixing the styles of the classic Megadrive and Mastersystem Sonic titles with the atmosphere of the Sonic Adventure games and the power of the GBA is a recipe for one of the greatest platform games ever. Do we need another platform game? Well soon that question will seem as silly as asking ‘do we need lifeboats?’ on the Titanic. Sonic will show them how it’s done and with the mighty Hedgehog on it’s side, the Gameboy Advance will go from strength to strength.

Sonic has been around for a long time now, but he still remains a favorite, alongside old rival Mario. His fast antics and ‘cool’ character have graced many a tv screen and handheld and everyone knows his name. I for one can’t wait to see that streak of blue race across my GBA screen, knowing that where there’s Sonic, there’s action.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:53
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
I'll buy that for a dollar (or thirty). Any news on how different it will be from teh Neo Geo Pocket version? While that was a splendid game I played it to death and would like something new, espically after Mario Advance was completed in a reasonable short time frams.
Wed 11/07/01 at 00:57
Regular
I cant wait for this game, hopefully it will be somthin close to gaming heaven. one of the best games back in megadrive days, hopefully the game will shine even brighter on nintendo's little handheld. This and mario kart advance should bring us closer and closer to gaming heaven.
Wed 11/07/01 at 13:13
"possibly impossible"
It's supposed to be a cross between the Neo Geo and Sonic Adventure games. It will also include the psudo-3d levels from the megadrive bonus games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.