GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Syberia2 on PS2 soon?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 01/06/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Silver Surfer"
I am hoping that Syberia2 will be coming soon to the great PS2, I have just completed Syberia, it was absolutely amazing!
I downloaded stills from Syberia2 for PC, & it looks even better, the graphics are of the same very high quality, & I can't wait to get my teeth into the new one.
There have been derisory comments from some quarters, such as "short, boring game", ridiculous!, I found the first one neither of these, & the next looks as if it will be a great improvement, [if that's possible!]

So please tell me that there are at least plans to "bring it on"

Silver Surfer
Tue 01/06/04 at 09:06
Regular
It's already out I think, though I doubt you'll find it in your local GAME store since it's not exactly high in demand, especially on a console. Amazon and gamesplanet are stocking the console versions.
Tue 01/06/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Silver Surfer"
I am hoping that Syberia2 will be coming soon to the great PS2, I have just completed Syberia, it was absolutely amazing!
I downloaded stills from Syberia2 for PC, & it looks even better, the graphics are of the same very high quality, & I can't wait to get my teeth into the new one.
There have been derisory comments from some quarters, such as "short, boring game", ridiculous!, I found the first one neither of these, & the next looks as if it will be a great improvement, [if that's possible!]

So please tell me that there are at least plans to "bring it on"

Silver Surfer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.