GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WOW!! Go Go Pro Evo 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Tue 01/06/04 at 13:37
Regular
Konami set the release date for "World Soccer Winning Eleven 8", the Japanese version of Pro Evolution Soccer 4. It is going to be playstation 2 exclusive, it is going to be released in August 5th 2004 for NTSCJ format consoles on DVD Rom. It got a license from the Japanese Union JFA and the South Korean National Team. In World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 there are more than 130 Teams, the international European teams got official licenses and real names for the teams and the players, the same for first international 50 teams that come with the latest formations. The options for the master league have been modified to simulate the European Champion League in a better style than the previous titles in the game, the training options have been modified, also the camera angles and the replay system. Also the players' reactions and the referees deceisions have been modified. And the screen has been modified with a scores list and timing, it comes in a stylish-modern view that differs from previous pro evo games, in addition to all that, there are some of the advantages of Pro Evolution Soccer 3 and Winning Eleven Seven International that have been added to the 8th installment of World Soccer Winning Eleven, like the realism of the injuries. The trainer of the Japanese National Team "Zeko" became "The cover man" for the 2nd time, for the Japanese release. He'll appear carrying the new official "Fifa-Adidas" football, which is going to be used in the game.
[URL]http://www.konami.co.jp/press/2004/06/020/r.16.06.01.html[/URL]
Wed 02/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
I'm sure you can order winning eleven 8 from play asia for £36.
Wed 02/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Pro Evo 4, I mean, not the gay assed Japanese Winning Eleven.
Wed 02/06/04 at 16:15
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It better go onto PC eventually, or I will really, really cry.

I so want to whip i'AJ.
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:50
Regular
"The Red Shift"
seriously how expensive is it all together the details and stuff of importing?

can you pop your thread.

*i'm a lazy barsteward and cannae be arrsed meself*
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:48
Regular
"The Red Shift"
again,

:|
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:46
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't worry i'll be sure to come on here and tell you just how great it is, in alot of detail :-D
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:|
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Clazon wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> excellent, but it's useless to me until a PAL release date is
> announced.
>
> that was my scornding of you incase you didn't realise, lakers.
>
> :|

hehe August 5th for little old importing me la la la :-D
Tue 01/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
AfroJoe wrote:
> If we're being pedantic here...
>
> Even with internet ability, it would still be unproven, seeing as not
> everyone is going to go online with the game.

i too considered that point but thought better and left it out.

i just think that the internet is a great humbler. i can thrash my friends, but i don't think i'm that good at PES because i can't score effectively enough.

we'll see...
Tue 01/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
"aii"
I'd go online just for the game as long the frame rate and quality of play don't suffer like they did with Fifa 2004

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.