GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Men Soon To Be Obsolete!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/07/01 at 14:04
Regular
Some barmy male scientists in Australia have reproduced mice without any male sperm. They used mouse ova and cells from the same mouse and produced a baby mouse.

The end is nigh.
Tue 10/07/01 at 14:04
Regular
Some barmy male scientists in Australia have reproduced mice without any male sperm. They used mouse ova and cells from the same mouse and produced a baby mouse.

The end is nigh.
Tue 10/07/01 at 14:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mice can't get things from the loft, mow the lawn, nail things into walls or take the rubbish out.

We're safe for a while yet.
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Mice can't get things from the loft, mow the lawn, nail things into
> walls or take the rubbish out.

We're safe for a while yet.

Nor can men. We just sit down and watch the women do the work or if thy start complaining just hire someone.
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:12
I think it would be interesting to see what could happen but just like human cloning, it will be banned probably. It could produce many many problems, not necesarily during early stages of the babies life. Something could happen during adolescence or even during middle age. It would be years before it would start to be used by anyone
Tue 10/07/01 at 20:01
Chr!stos wrote:
> I think it would be interesting to see what could happen >but just
> like human cloning, it will be banned probably.

Hope so, would it be legal for any country to perform this kind of thing on humans ? Somehow I think it would contravene UN law on cloning and definitely US law.
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:01
Regular
I think most women would miss the practising, as much as men.
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
They say they don't need us, you agree and offer to supply another woman for her to get down with and they slap you.

You can't win.
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:09
Regular
LOL
Wed 11/07/01 at 17:15
Regular
Men soon to be obsolete?

Speak for yourself Bonus!
Wed 11/07/01 at 17:16
Regular
did you know they can only produce women this way because there are no male chromosomes in women ( quite obvious really!)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.