GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Potter...anyone for help?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban'.
Wed 02/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
Does anyone need help on the new Harry Potter game(HP POA)?Just tell us where you are stuck and we can help eachother, im stuck trying to kill the ghosts when trying to save Neville, can anyone give me helpful advice? If you can thanks, if you can't but you have read this...thanks anyway!
Sun 11/07/04 at 22:22
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
S&M? Sounds suspicious...
Sun 11/07/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Word em up!"
Lil, I am stuck on the same part if you find out can you let me know.
thanks DEL GIRL
Sat 03/07/04 at 21:20
"period drama"
Or cast lv.5 S&M, then they enjoy beaing beaten.
Sat 03/07/04 at 20:33
Regular
You need the cloak of mystery. It's found in the spooky bog which is only acessable if you have the wand of wonder. If you haven't got the wand of wonder then you'll need to get it from the treasure trove in the mermaid's bay. Do you have lvl.3 seduction repelant? The mermaids are really hard to beat without it.
Sat 03/07/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Word em up!"
Hi, can anyone help, we are stuck on the 1st level!! Just got past the part where they have to move the mirrors around and are now in another room, with bookcases along the walls and a box that you can move, and two other rooms either side that you have to climb upto to get to. Its seems you have to use the box, and get the characters to stand on the activation ports, but we can not do it, tried climing on the box onto the bookcases but with no luck, can anyone help?
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:43
Regular
"prisoner of azkban"
as i sed if u help me on my part ill help u on urs
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"prisoner of azkban"
yer totally get the game the first two arnet tht good but the prisoner of azkaban is brilliant dont waste anytime on getting it
Sun 06/06/04 at 13:38
Regular
"prisoner of azkban"
hya i need help wen uve got the galcius spell book how do u get out of he fire thing i can use the spell but still crnt get out if ya can help me on this ill tell ya how to get neville away from teh gouhl
Thu 03/06/04 at 15:25
Regular
"needs help...."
How do I activate the crystal (day 2)
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:20
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i played the first two and i get about half way and then it just doesn't tell you where to go, so i search everwhere... useless game.

some might say they have snitches... (snicthes - glicthes, gettit?)

lol, rubbish games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.