GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow Six 3 query..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:11
Regular
Never bothered using this feature before however is it possible to take control of a team member, make them hold position (i.e. prone with sniper on roof top) and then switch back to another team member leaving that team member in the position you had them in? I have tried it and when I switch back to another team member the person I leave jumps up and returns back to you. I have tried holding however this doesn't work, I am sure there is a way to do this, any ideas?

Cheers!
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:18
Regular
Managed to get a reply on UBI forum, apparently with AA enabled it conflicts with the in game menu system causing the functions to have different meanings. Not a problem, spent the last hour and a bit planning about 1 minute of the Oil mission.
Thu 03/06/04 at 15:06
Regular
This is f**king me right off now, I can't manually plan missions from scratch/ and following the instructions does wa*k all to aid the matter. You left click to start a way point and then left click again to place a way point, simple; or not...

If you left click you get taken up a level and right clicking brings you down a level. Been messing around with the one pre-done plan so far but*having got around to planning my own from scratch it just c*cks up and it won't even let me place a way point.

No where gives you a solution to this so I must be missing something, despite using all possible keyboard commands fack all happens.

Surely someone here must have planned a mission out...
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:21
Regular
I wouldn't have posted if I had found it elsewhere. I know someone on here said he had played and completed the single player on the PC several times, which is why I asked the question.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:17
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Okay, any useful replies?

I've never played the game but have you tried looking on Gamefaqs? Their walkthroughs sometimes come with controls so maybe it explains it in that section.
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:15
Regular
Okay, any useful replies?
Thu 03/06/04 at 11:09
Regular
Can't say I play it single player so I wouldn't really know. Playing co-op online gets rid of all the changin players hastle :P
Thu 03/06/04 at 10:17
Regular
Anyone?

I am off work ill at the moment an am dying to crack on with it. Is there anyway to set someone in position so that if you switch they stay in that position.
Wed 02/06/04 at 14:11
Regular
Never bothered using this feature before however is it possible to take control of a team member, make them hold position (i.e. prone with sniper on roof top) and then switch back to another team member leaving that team member in the position you had them in? I have tried it and when I switch back to another team member the person I leave jumps up and returns back to you. I have tried holding however this doesn't work, I am sure there is a way to do this, any ideas?

Cheers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.