GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 days in and had 3 ups and 2 downs..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/01/07 at 14:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Well, happy new year everyone, sorry it's slightly late, but you know I'm not here as much as I should be...

The first up is I've met somebody... so I'm changing my tagline from hippysingle (if it still says that). It's odd and don't think it will last as I don't seem to feel much right now, plus I've had other things to think about.

Which brings me to my uncle. He's just been moved to a hospice as his cancer is suspected to have now damaged his brain. He's not making much sense anymore and he seems cnstantly confused. I went to say my goodbyes last night as it may very well be the last time I'll see him. Then I found out that his daughter (another of my aunties) has miscarried for the third time. All that in one day is never good.

But on the upside again, I'm back at Game and they've offered me a permanent contract starting in a weeks time. That means I'm entitled to discount...shame I've spent all my money already. According to my deputy, I won the position hands down.

Finally, the final up thing this year (other than Rovers winning against Torquay New Years Day) is that monkeyGecko has a sketch uploaded. I'll put a link up on another thread for you guys.

So, any New Year zig-zags for you yet?
Fri 05/01/07 at 10:40
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
It's true, I do, but it's really awkward as it's come at the wrong time and it's a friend of mine. I think I preferred it when we were friends, setting up another down... It's just trying to tell her as I'm not doing it over text. :S (it's also very similar to a bus story - get one after ages of waiting for ages and three come at once - and at the wrong bleeding time!)

Glad you are alright - hope you are having a great new year. I'm going to have to post this link for you, it's better than the scary ninja one for sure...

[URL]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1639893927[/URL]
Thu 04/01/07 at 19:56
Regular
Hippy's got a girlfriend? Well done fella, you seem to have been looking for some lucky lady for a while now ... remember to keep her fed and watered, or is that wined and dined? ...

And I don't know what words I can offer that might help about your uncle, mate. Just wish all the best to you and your family at this sh*tty time ...
Thu 04/01/07 at 14:36
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Well, happy new year everyone, sorry it's slightly late, but you know I'm not here as much as I should be...

The first up is I've met somebody... so I'm changing my tagline from hippysingle (if it still says that). It's odd and don't think it will last as I don't seem to feel much right now, plus I've had other things to think about.

Which brings me to my uncle. He's just been moved to a hospice as his cancer is suspected to have now damaged his brain. He's not making much sense anymore and he seems cnstantly confused. I went to say my goodbyes last night as it may very well be the last time I'll see him. Then I found out that his daughter (another of my aunties) has miscarried for the third time. All that in one day is never good.

But on the upside again, I'm back at Game and they've offered me a permanent contract starting in a weeks time. That means I'm entitled to discount...shame I've spent all my money already. According to my deputy, I won the position hands down.

Finally, the final up thing this year (other than Rovers winning against Torquay New Years Day) is that monkeyGecko has a sketch uploaded. I'll put a link up on another thread for you guys.

So, any New Year zig-zags for you yet?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.