GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy 10 the next step in the great series?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
With the launch of final fantasy 10 at Christmas getting ever closer. what do you think? Do you think that it will be better than the previous games seven, eight and 9 or do you think it is a game that is taking the series of them too far and it should stop and that the series of them should stop at nine? tell me what you think?
Wed 11/07/01 at 10:23
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well now you know where to post things everything should be fine and dandy.
Tue 10/07/01 at 22:53
thanxs for being so understanding. i will psot this in a different forum then . thnaks again
Tue 10/07/01 at 19:06
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah but weve got over picking on you now.
Tue 10/07/01 at 18:32
Regular
"WWJD"
Hey! what was diferent about me i had just came in and you all just pounced on me you werent very nice Sob Sob :0( its a good thing that im tolerent or i would of just left anyway skidd shouldnt post topics like that he started talking about final fantasy in the over topic
Tue 10/07/01 at 13:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
That was different.
Tue 10/07/01 at 12:41
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah but we all had a go at Longy
Tue 10/07/01 at 09:20
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah we cant have ago at the new boys.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:55
Regular
"I like cheese"
Don't worry about it Skidd, you're new here.

There's a PlayStation forum and I think there's a Final Fantasy Forum you can post this in.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Back in black"
The words go and play in the playsation forum come to mind- but hey.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:33
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah Skidd you should post this sought of thing in a different forum.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.