GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who here is a star trek fan?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 21:33
Regular
I have started this out of interest. Cos im not but i wonder how many of you out ther, YES you are trekkies.
Tue 10/07/01 at 10:17
"High polygon count"
Ah, he did find it! :-)
Tue 10/07/01 at 09:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> You want to speak to Goatboy... he's the biggest Star Trek fan on
> the face of the planet!

Oh fun off. You funning muddyfunster. I'll fun you so bad you won't be able to sit down for a month. I'll fun anyone that likes...

*Goatboy is dragged off and placed in restraints. A muffled scream of frustration can be heard through the padded room, with the occasional sob of "But it's rubbish..and Bones was gay" drifting across the now still night in the ward*
Tue 10/07/01 at 09:41
"High polygon count"
semajal wrote:
> Farscape was pretty cool and i
> hope they make a new series or else.....

Farscape is great! I have them all on DVD (well, buying season 2 at the moment).

Season 3 should be on BBC2 around September time - or so I was told a the BBC forums.
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Voyager is good. 7 of nine is best!!! Farscape was pretty cool and i hope they make a new series or else.....
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:52
I like StarTrek, although the DS9 and Voyager havent got the same appeal as the original or the next generation.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
I prefer Farscape-that was wicked.
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:48
"High polygon count"
You want to speak to Goatboy... he's the biggest Star Trek fan on the face of the planet!
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:45
I hate star trek - don't ask why
Mon 09/07/01 at 22:36
I like all the treks but I prefer the newer one's like Voyager and DS9.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:52
"I love yo... lamp."
I am a Trek fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.