GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Japan release"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 21:27
Regular
The hard drive is released in Japan later this month along with a few Hard drive compatible games like final fantasy X. It is priced at about £108. We'll have to keep an eye out to see what it's capable of but a release date hasn't been set here yet but no doubt it won't be for ages and more expensive.
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:26
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Sony plan to allow users with a modem and hard drive to download movies, games and music from its future online network. I would imagine you could still play on line without the HDD. The only thing that seems to worry me at the moment is cost.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:55
Regular
"Back For Good"
i dunno what exactly the hard drive actually does but i do know that the modem and hard drive are sold separatly, so i would imagine the modem will let you play online like the dreamcast.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Do we hjave to buy that to play games online? i hav been recnetly confused. Do we hav to buy that to play onlnie coz i don't need to surf the web coz of me pc. xplain please.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
The hard drive is released in Japan later this month along with a few Hard drive compatible games like final fantasy X. It is priced at about £108. We'll have to keep an eye out to see what it's capable of but a release date hasn't been set here yet but no doubt it won't be for ages and more expensive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.