GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I got a new ps 2 for Christmas"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Tonight it decided to crash durign a socom clan match, so I restarted the thing but no game can be read.

Therefore I ask for adivce on how to get it replaced.
Fri 04/06/04 at 15:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Just got my brother to tape it, and it seems fine.

Anyway, goign to go on Live! in a moment, but rang sony and a ps 2 will be brought to me on Monday.
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:25
Regular
Meh, same problem happened to my first headset. Very annoying since the headset still actually works - yet you'd have to tape it to your head to use it.
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:21
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
ßulle†† wrote:
> In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you on Live, although
> you must go on since you accepted my friend request yonks ago...

My headset piece snapped off, the clip that clicks onto the headband, so that is one oif the main reasons I dont go on much, because I'm lazy.

The other is that I am crap and loss at every single game.
Fri 04/06/04 at 06:32
Regular
Trade your PS2 in for a load of Live games. Or beer and cheap sex.

In fact, I don't think I've ever seen you on Live, although you must go on since you accepted my friend request yonks ago...
Fri 04/06/04 at 02:13
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Will do it today.

Just got to cellotape the Live! headset together and spend a while on there now.
Thu 03/06/04 at 23:07
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Ring up Sony, number should be in the manual somewhere.
Tell them what has happened and that you aren't too happy with it and see what they say.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:53
"period drama"
Don't bother.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Tonight it decided to crash durign a socom clan match, so I restarted the thing but no game can be read.

Therefore I ask for adivce on how to get it replaced.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.