GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Me wants very muchly..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 09:29
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/chroniclesofriddick/index.html[/URL]

That is one of many great things I have read about it, going to grab it from the states ASAP, looks like Pitch Black all over again.
Fri 04/06/04 at 09:29
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/chroniclesofriddick/index.html[/URL]

That is one of many great things I have read about it, going to grab it from the states ASAP, looks like Pitch Black all over again.
Fri 04/06/04 at 09:32
Regular
I had reservations about this during it's early stages, as I'm sure many other people did. But it is looking mighty fine.

I'll be keeping an eye out...
Fri 04/06/04 at 09:37
Regular
Just ordered it now along with Full Spectrum Warrior, should have them by next week.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It was made by Vin Deisels games company. It CANNOT be good. It defies logic.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:07
Regular
Normally I would agree, but Pitch Black is an excellent film and the game is based on the same guy.

By the way on a side note, I paid the card off, on a spending spree this morning, will grab Paris in a minute...
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:09
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Tell me when you're on, and I'll probably come on for a once over on Paris, yes.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:18
Regular
Can't do the LIVE download until later today as I paid with cash yesterday and it won't filter through until lunch today.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:22
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aha, avast.

I've got quite a bit to do before then, anyhow - cousin has just got home from hospital after gashing her lip on my PC.

Wasn't nice.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:24
Regular
It was only a game man, you didn't have to do that.
Fri 04/06/04 at 12:04
"I love yo... lamp."
I always liked the sound of it, I think I even did a topic about it a few months back. But deep down I thought it would be rubbish.

That's why I'm a pessimist, because I'm always either right or pleasantly surprised, like I am now. Being optimistic you can only be right or disappointed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.