GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crimson Content"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crimson Skies'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:12
Regular
According to IGN.com, some superb new Crimson Skies Content has been released. And best of all, the 2 new game modes, the 2 new maps and the 3 new planes...are all free

A description of all the new content can be found here:

[URL]http://xbox.ign.com/articles/519/519635p1.html[/URL]

Argh, so annoying that all this great new content is being released during my exams *sigh*
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:51
"I love yo... lamp."
The single player in High Road To Revenge is great, you'll play it to the end. You just probably won't play it again though.
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:46
Regular
"gsybe you!"
The original got boring after a while, but it was a great game.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:51
Regular
Yeah, the multiplayer does seem to be quite a bit better than the single player. Although, the single player in the original was pretty strong, but it seems that about 99% of people on Live don't even know that High Road to Revenge is a sequel.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:16
Regular
It is a lot better in multi than single player - I might give it a go again sometime soon - haven't tried the new content yet
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:45
"I love yo... lamp."
I kinda liked the Firebrand actually. Although I always keep coming back to my Devastator. Tried Gun Heist. Didn't go very well. I was having issues in that some Dutch kid kept killing me with one burst. Action Replay perhaps, I don't know. Nobody else kills me with one shot. He got kicked eventually.

Not tried Chicken Pox yet, will at some point. It's been a while since I played this on Live, glad I went back to it. Probably my favourite Live game, certainly up there with PGR2. Had a few awesome dogfights today.

In thinking about it, the new game modes should not take up much space at all really. All they are really is new code for the scorekeeping. Because all the planes and maps are already there for it to work with.

Everybody should own Crimson Skies. Up there with Halo, PGR2 and ESPN NHL Hockey as must own Xbox games. Go for it if you don't have it.
Sat 05/06/04 at 17:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I really should get this, need an "Up to £25" GAD win really but I may just fork out or use a full GAD. Awfully tempted is I.
Sat 05/06/04 at 14:01
Regular
Just tried out the new planes & maps.

Plateau just seems like a smaller version of Arixo, but the other map seemed alright, was nice and big at least.

The new planes are a bit of a mixed bag. The Vampire and Hellhound are decent, but the other one wasn't great in my opinion.

Haven't tried the new modes out yet, but I was shocked to see they're only 4 blocks.
Sat 05/06/04 at 10:11
Regular
"tokyo police club"
It is much the amazing game on Live, I must say.
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:28
"I love yo... lamp."
I've been going on about how great it is for ages.

One of my favourite games ever. And only £24 from SR.
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:14
Regular
Note to self - BUY CRIMSON SKIES!

I've really put this off for too long.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.