GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who should rule the gaming world? Nintendo, Playstation of even Microsoft"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 19:28
Regular
Who is best? What is best console? Personaly in my un biased opinion NINTENDO rules. Please keep posts short! Thanks
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:46
Regular
"Back in black"
Ninty, Sega and Sony should forma freindly allance and make some top qulaity computer games for us, oh hell no, not us- but money.
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:29
Right now it is difficult to say who will rule the next gen console war. I collect many consoles and this includes the Dreamcast, PS2 and GBA. From those machines my favourite has to be the Dreamcast. Some of you might moan saying that the machine is crap. Sega started the 128 bit market with the Dreamcast. This machine had a lot of potential, even though it is not the most advanced machine of them all. Sony really have not done the PS2 any justice so far and I find that disappointing. Most of the games I read about which were supposed to be groundbreaking software have turned out to be substandard nonsense. Microsoft have recently shown of the games for the Xbox and although they appear to look good, Sony did the same thing with disappointing results. Nintendo show to be the most promising of the bunch. Many of the gaming favourites are returning mostly with new twists and new ideas have surfaced which could prove to be as popular as pokemon. I have played console games since I won the NES with Super Mario Bros from the Walkers Crips Competition many years ago. From all the experience I have gained, all I can say is a console is only as good as the games available for it. Wait and see.
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:14
Okay then.
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:10
~~~~~~help me!~~~~~~
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:55
Let that place be Texas!
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:52
"I love yo... lamp."
jd99 It is a known fact that I will take over the world and crush people like you if you do not bow to my rule. Now apologise and I will spare you. I might even let you be a local governor of somewhere.
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:42
DeltaJava wrote:
> Oh, another one. So easy to anser... like 1+1 blindfolded... GC +
> Nice controller + Lovely games = PS2 Downfall( Xbox goes
> bankrupt)

make sense?

sorry - kind of!
kind of!
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
FOGs Law#2 All newbies will create a 'Console Wars' topic :)
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:41
Oh, another one. So easy to anser... like 1+1 blindfolded... GC + Nice controller + Lovely games = PS2 Downfall( Xbox goes bankrupt)

make sense?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.