GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA multiplayer functions.......HELP!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 19:12
Regular
I have heard the following rumours about the multiplayer options of the Game Boy Advance:
a)The link cable can connect up to 4 people, and enable them to play fouir player games.
b)Between the two, three, or four players, only 1 cartridge is needed between them to play. For example: four friends connect their GBAs for some fab four-way action, but only one of them has a copy of F-Zero X. Can all four people play when only ONE cart is being used???
Soon, I will own a GBA and if these rumours are true, then the mutiplayer is going to be incredible. Can anyone verify whether these rumours are true or not????????
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:12
I have heard the following rumours about the multiplayer options of the Game Boy Advance:
a)The link cable can connect up to 4 people, and enable them to play fouir player games.
b)Between the two, three, or four players, only 1 cartridge is needed between them to play. For example: four friends connect their GBAs for some fab four-way action, but only one of them has a copy of F-Zero X. Can all four people play when only ONE cart is being used???
Soon, I will own a GBA and if these rumours are true, then the mutiplayer is going to be incredible. Can anyone verify whether these rumours are true or not????????
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:14
All are true matey!
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:48
Oh yes. These are very true. Nintendo have done very well in creating the GBA and "four players, one game" function. With F-Zero in particular me and my mates have 4 players but you can only race on one track and you are all the same ship. That aside though, yes that is true.
Tue 10/07/01 at 17:30
Regular
"DS..."
It's a revelation in handheld multiplayer gaming! Yet another amazing innovation from Nintendo!
slik !_!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.