GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RSC 2 - SR Championship 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rallisport Challenge 2'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
Right, I'll set up a new championship for rallisport tomorrow night so I can be invloved this time :P

This time though it'll be better if it is an SR only championship therefore I suggest an 8 player max, so we don't have to fill the rest of the spaces with retards that play the game 24/7. You have until tomorrow night to let me know if you want to join in or not therefore I can invite you and all that malarky. I'll do it on a first come, first serve basis and may extend it to 16 if we get a lots of people wanting to join.

Also if you have any track suggestions I'd like to hear them because it will make things much easier. (For me anyway)

Entrants

Damarus
Valentino Rossi
Ashman
Creepy
Edgy
Bullett

Tracks

USA (Grand Canyon) - Mesa Roja Ridge
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Australia - SS5 - Macke's
Great Britain - SS2 - Oxbury
Monte Carlo - SS5 - Les Sept Nieges I

I've chosen all tracks that can be completed in around the 2 minute mark and they're all in good weather so you can concentrate on driving a bit more rather than trying to see.

Final Results

Damarus - 17 Pts Winner
David Holliss - 16 Pts
Jonny Bullet - 8 Pts
Edgy - 1 Pt
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
Right, I'll set up a new championship for rallisport tomorrow night so I can be invloved this time :P

This time though it'll be better if it is an SR only championship therefore I suggest an 8 player max, so we don't have to fill the rest of the spaces with retards that play the game 24/7. You have until tomorrow night to let me know if you want to join in or not therefore I can invite you and all that malarky. I'll do it on a first come, first serve basis and may extend it to 16 if we get a lots of people wanting to join.

Also if you have any track suggestions I'd like to hear them because it will make things much easier. (For me anyway)

Entrants

Damarus
Valentino Rossi
Ashman
Creepy
Edgy
Bullett

Tracks

USA (Grand Canyon) - Mesa Roja Ridge
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Australia - SS5 - Macke's
Great Britain - SS2 - Oxbury
Monte Carlo - SS5 - Les Sept Nieges I

I've chosen all tracks that can be completed in around the 2 minute mark and they're all in good weather so you can concentrate on driving a bit more rather than trying to see.

Final Results

Damarus - 17 Pts Winner
David Holliss - 16 Pts
Jonny Bullet - 8 Pts
Edgy - 1 Pt
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:44
Regular
The last one got a tad boring.

Dont know if i'll join.

maybe :P

Do rallys and hillclimbs, they're the best.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If I'm on, I'm in. I also have this kinda life thing going on, but screw that.
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:01
Regular
Ashman wrote:
> If I'm on, I'm in. I also have this kinda life thing going on, but
> screw that.

Yeh, me too. But I only have a couple of goes at each track. I don't spend hours trying to set a good record so quite alot of people on Live seem to do.
Sat 05/06/04 at 00:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I'll join up, currently tied for lead in Season 1 with MadDrago with Spikecast hot on my heels, have to sign up after saturday as I'm already involved in 5 Tournaments, at the moment I have no life outside XSN :)

T1 MadDrago 13 16 14 16 14 = 73
T1 David Holliss 15 14 15 14 15 = 73
3 Spikecast 16 15 16 13 12 = 72

Gamertag: David Holliss

Send me an invite and I'll teach you how to drive :)

Track/car wise, just go for one of each class (Rally/Rallycross/Ice etc)
and pick tracks "in the middle of each countries list" so they are not too short or too long.

2 days per round or longer ?
Sat 05/06/04 at 17:31
Regular
We need another 4 players. Anyone up for it?
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Spikecast ?
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:32
Regular
"relocated"
I'd join but I'm away for all of next week so there doesn't seem much point. Damn.
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:44
Regular
I'm in this time
Sun 06/06/04 at 11:54
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
When is it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.