GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RSC 2 - SR Championship 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rallisport Challenge 2'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
Right, I'll set up a new championship for rallisport tomorrow night so I can be invloved this time :P

This time though it'll be better if it is an SR only championship therefore I suggest an 8 player max, so we don't have to fill the rest of the spaces with retards that play the game 24/7. You have until tomorrow night to let me know if you want to join in or not therefore I can invite you and all that malarky. I'll do it on a first come, first serve basis and may extend it to 16 if we get a lots of people wanting to join.

Also if you have any track suggestions I'd like to hear them because it will make things much easier. (For me anyway)

Entrants

Damarus
Valentino Rossi
Ashman
Creepy
Edgy
Bullett

Tracks

USA (Grand Canyon) - Mesa Roja Ridge
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Australia - SS5 - Macke's
Great Britain - SS2 - Oxbury
Monte Carlo - SS5 - Les Sept Nieges I

I've chosen all tracks that can be completed in around the 2 minute mark and they're all in good weather so you can concentrate on driving a bit more rather than trying to see.

Final Results

Damarus - 17 Pts Winner
David Holliss - 16 Pts
Jonny Bullet - 8 Pts
Edgy - 1 Pt
Sun 20/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
Yes, it was. It's a shame you can't setup your car on these XSN tournaments. It would add more skill to the whole thing and would allow faster times.
Sun 20/06/04 at 07:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
got a 1.26.2 (1.5 seconds up) didn't really put much time into that round, the 6R4 was awful on the dirt on the last 1/3 of that stage wasn't it. handled like a skip.
Sat 19/06/04 at 11:03
Regular
Heh. Unlucky. How much did you beat it by? I could of perhaps improved my time because there was deffinately room for improvement. However, I beat your time last night , about half 12 so I thought I'd get away with it, and I did :P
Sat 19/06/04 at 09:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I beat your time in final round at 8.36 this morning, 24 minutes before deadline and XSN didn't update in time, ggrrrrr, well done, look forward to beating you in the NTSC 3 championship :)
Thu 17/06/04 at 10:42
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
One round to go Damarus, your butt is mine - not physically obviously :)
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:12
Regular
OK. I'm at home all day.
Tue 15/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Got it today - play you lot tonight!
Tue 15/06/04 at 01:01
Regular
I don't know really. My first attempt was to get used to the track (I screwed up 3 or 4 times) and on my 2nd attempt I had an extremely smooth race.

I've joined that other tournament of yours by the way.
Tue 15/06/04 at 00:50
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Damarus, how on earth did you improve by 15 seconds ? 2.40.132 is it for me, too busy, sent you an invite by the way.

PS. Well done :)
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
If either of you would like another good XSN tournament to join, head over to:

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=24913

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.