GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help!Japanese feudal game's name?!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shogun: Total War'.
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:35
Regular
"what the hells a ta"
hey sorry i dont usually play video games so im a bit crap but a while agao i saw a pc game which seemed to be a croass between the siims and sim city but set in feudal japan, controlling an army of samurai or something....does any one know of this(oor a similar games) title?

thanks alot

bobby
Sun 06/06/04 at 00:15
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
No problem dude, you wont be dissapointed as this game rocks. You can play the whole game on the stategy board if you want or you can go right into the thick of every battle in real time. And like i said before there are even Ninjas .....what more could you want? ;)
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:28
Regular
"what the hells a ta"
hey dedhed thanks alot i'll check that out now! cheers geeeez!
bobby
Sat 05/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
" Born to ROCK!"
Get Shogun Total War its out for a fiver and is amasing. note its nothing like the sims. You are a provincial lord in fuedal Japan and its your job to conquer the whole land through battle,subterfuge and even Ninjas. I think this is the game your talking about, do a google on Shogun Total War and see if that rings any bells. Note if you do get, and like this game the sequal Medieval Total War its also brilliant.
Fri 04/06/04 at 23:35
Regular
"what the hells a ta"
hey sorry i dont usually play video games so im a bit crap but a while agao i saw a pc game which seemed to be a croass between the siims and sim city but set in feudal japan, controlling an army of samurai or something....does any one know of this(oor a similar games) title?

thanks alot

bobby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.