GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Greatest Game of all time!!!! LONGEST GAME THREAD EVER!!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Jak 3'.
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Even though it isn't released yet, I can tell that Jak 3 is going to be the best game there is! I thought that nothing could ever beat Jak 2, but it seems that I'm wrong, 'cos I've heard lots about Jak 3 including it's story line and I've seen lots of screenshots of it and it looks brilliant!

So what about you?What game do you think is the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME?!!!
Sun 06/06/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Even though it isn't released yet, I can tell that Jak 3 is going to be the best game there is! I thought that nothing could ever beat Jak 2, but it seems that I'm wrong, 'cos I've heard lots about Jak 3 including it's story line and I've seen lots of screenshots of it and it looks brilliant!

So what about you?What game do you think is the GREATEST GAME OF ALL TIME?!!!
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Shining Force 2. Nothing even comes close. Nothing.
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:36
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Hi Jakxter you got any idea what the storyline of Jak 3 is?
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:44
Regular
Firstly, Jak 1 was much better than Jak 2.

Secondly, for all you know, Jak 3 will be a load of pap. Hype can only hurt a game.

Finally, with only three replies, this thread really is looking to be THE LONGEST EVAH!!!!111123534534ELEVENTY6IXEL

/cranky
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:47
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Jak 1 felt more free then the second one but i liked stealing the hoverbikes and running over the guards. the first one was slightly better then the second one
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:49
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Y is there all of a sudden loads of WORLD LONGEST THREADS that have only 50 of so replies?
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:54
Regular
Because most of these losers think that if you put 'WORLDS LONGEST THREAD' in the title, the replies will automatically flood in.

They are wrong.

This thread is not bad, but definitely not WLT-worthy.
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:55
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
not with only 7 replies in it!
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:56
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
What do you think of Ratchet and Clank? I know it's easier then Jak+Dax but i think it's fun
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:59
Regular
Yeah, at times I prefer R&C, especially the Clank levels.

My fave game of all time is Final Fantasy VII though :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.