GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mace griffin - AAARRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter'.
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:37
Regular
Im so bloody stuck on this game. I need some help. its on the 1st level, you have to get back to the ranger ship. But how the feck do you do it. Its driving me nuts.
Sun 06/06/04 at 18:37
Regular
Im so bloody stuck on this game. I need some help. its on the 1st level, you have to get back to the ranger ship. But how the feck do you do it. Its driving me nuts.
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:36
Regular
Grace Miffin
Mon 07/06/04 at 07:27
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]

If that site can't help you, I suggest you go into General Chat and ask Memorandum or Nash to help. they're usually good at this type of stuff.

Oh, and Creepy, that was poor.
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I completed this - what a disappoinment. Good game, but all you get is another bloody cutscene! If you can't even do the first level, I suggest you stop trying, burn your Xbox, and yourself. Sorry, that's the best advice I can offer.

*OR*

Just keep following the level around - it gives you a nav point for f**ks sake!!!
Mon 07/06/04 at 10:33
Regular
The youth of today... wouldn't have lasted a minute of Shinobi on the Spectrum...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.