GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Female Vocalists"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/01 at 23:30
Regular
There are many dicussions on female musical artists but most are based on how popular they are, how many records they sell, how attractive they are and even how big there boobs are but I would like to know "Who is The Best Female Vocalist?" ie which female singer can acutualy sing (good)?
Fri 13/07/01 at 21:16
"I love yo... lamp."
Mariah Carey is a good singer. Officially. She can apparently double the pitch of her voice 5 times. That is more than any one else. A piano can double its pitch7.33 times. Dido is good as well
Thu 12/07/01 at 23:15
Sorry Mewtwo, I find Bjork's voice amazing too.

It's a sort of operatic symphony for the electronica age.

I do like Debut and homogenic.

State of Emergency is quite beautiful.
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:38
Regular
"WWJD"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> I know I'm gonna get ripped to shreds for this, but...

Claire
> from Steps has an amazing voice.
CLAIRE! from steps i cant believe u just said that i cant look @ u for a moment (well not litrally) but Claire she might but claire from stttt..stttteee..sssstttteeeeppps it send shivers down my spine u should be a shamed what has happened put some rock musoc or better FEEDER music that'll snap u out of it
Thu 12/07/01 at 21:37
Nobody has mentioned the Queen of Icelandic Pop, Bjork. Bjork's first album "Debut" was unoriginally titled but proved what an excellent vocalist she was.
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:15
I do find Survivor an annoying song, but I still think its amazing that she can hold them notes for so long when doing a dance routine! The likes of steps and other groupd just mime!
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:14
"High polygon count"
It's the vocal equivalent of Status Quo's guitar chords!
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:12
Regular
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Personally, I can't stand Destiny's Child - Survivor is for me one
> of the most grating, irritating songs of all time.

I agree completely Wookiee!!!
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:08
Goatboy wrote:
> Please, go listen to Janis Joplin and Nina Simone, Aretha Franklin,
> Shirley Bassey and then tell yourself that Steps can sing at all,
> ever, in any way.

Over produced, layered
> harmonies.

Disgraceful that she calls herself a singer

Who are you an about Goatboy?
Dont forget www.murdersite.cjb.net
Thu 12/07/01 at 16:06
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Please, go listen to Janis Joplin and Nina Simone, Aretha Franklin, Shirley Bassey and then tell yourself that Steps can sing at all, ever, in any way.

Over produced, layered harmonies.

Disgraceful that she calls herself a singer
Thu 12/07/01 at 15:48
"High polygon count"
Personally, I can't stand Destiny's Child - Survivor is for me one of the most grating, irritating songs of all time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.