GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy X-2 dilemma"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X-2'.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Why do chocobos sometimes show up during battles? They run away almost instantaneously, and it does my head in.

Help appreciated ;)
Wed 09/06/04 at 23:42
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
If you climb up past the save point it will take you to the top. You will then face another one of of those Evil enemies. Make sure Yuna has white mage equipped and ragarock. Have Paige and Riccu casting darkness. Go back and save. Then kill Vegnegun.
Wed 09/06/04 at 20:27
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm stuck at a bit on FFX-2 as well. I have to stand on loads of floating platforms, but I have to do it in a certain order but there's loads of the things. This could take a while, but I want to finish this game so that I can start FF7. Guess I'll just check out gamefaqs to get me past it.

:)
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:46
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Yeah, go onto the Mi'ihen Highroad. Then talk to Clasko and say you remember him. Do a little mission then go back on the airship. Immediatley beam back down and Clasko will be all depressed for some reason. Offer to let him on your airship and he will be very happy. You must do this to get the Chocobo Seed and without the Chocobo Seed you cannot complete the game 100%.

Hope that made sense. ;-)
Tue 08/06/04 at 00:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Cheers Mog; I've just started Chapter 2, so I'll inveriably see him very soon.
Mon 07/06/04 at 23:23
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
Before you go to calm lands with Clasco you have to go to Mushroom rock in chapter 2 before you go to Meihen Highroad. Clasco will run away there. Then you will be able to take him on your ship.
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Aaaaah, cheers for that guys, I didn't have a clue what they were there for :)
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Use the seed that you get off Clasko in the place in the Calm Lands to catch them.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:57
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Because you can catch them, similar to FFVII.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:55
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Why do chocobos sometimes show up during battles? They run away almost instantaneously, and it does my head in.

Help appreciated ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.