GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lakers are winning da finals this year, 4 show"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Football is #1"
Lakers, Lakers! Kobe showin out along wit Shaq
Wed 09/06/04 at 19:53
Regular
Are the playoffs still going on? Last I heard was in the first round, that seemed like months ago! :^)

I've not been following the NBA since the Hornets moved out of Charlotte - I was at a time in my life where it was all much less important to me, and my team upping sticks seemed like a good time to break off my attachment.

Still, I hear the Bobcats are in town from next season, and the new format, 6 divisions over 2 conferences, looks like a frsh start too.

Maybe I'll keep track of how the Bobcats get on - from an expansion team you can't expect much at first, but I feel a loyalty to the place now, and Charlotte has such great fans - in the days of Zo, LJ and Mugsy, they set a record for most consecutive home games sold out, and in the then 3rd largest arena in the NBA (over 24 thousand).
If the Bobcats can bring in some of that old support, there has to be a financial potential for the team to build into a strong outfit...

Heh, I'm kind of excited about it now, which is the first time in ages that watching the sport has had that effect on me.
Shame about the name though, 'Bobcats'. They should have called the team the Charlotte Ninjas :^D
Wed 09/06/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Football is #1"
For some reason I always forget that. What's with the NFL draft forum. I'm goin to that one
Wed 09/06/04 at 18:22
Regular
": ("
True but your in the wrong forum mate.
Wed 09/06/04 at 18:20
Regular
"Football is #1"
Lakers, Lakers! Kobe showin out along wit Shaq

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.