GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possible DLC for Rallisport 2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rallisport Challenge 2'.
Thu 10/06/04 at 08:49
Regular
Apparently there are two cars mentioned in the manual (German one at least) - Volvo Amazon and Nissan Skyline R34.

People are speculating that these may be available as future DLC.

There are also rumours/hopes flying around that there could be a Pikes Peak level - the legendary track that so many Hillclimb cars are named after.

Here's hoping :)
Thu 10/06/04 at 08:49
Regular
Apparently there are two cars mentioned in the manual (German one at least) - Volvo Amazon and Nissan Skyline R34.

People are speculating that these may be available as future DLC.

There are also rumours/hopes flying around that there could be a Pikes Peak level - the legendary track that so many Hillclimb cars are named after.

Here's hoping :)
Fri 11/06/04 at 11:00
"I love yo... lamp."
Pikes Peak is an awesome track. Did it last year when I was over er... working. Some really big drops off the side at points. And of course it also has the worlds oldest or highest or something vernacular railway.

Volvo Amazon.. sweet.
Fri 11/06/04 at 13:04
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
These two cars have been rumoured for a while, may be DLC or they may have been taken out at last minute ?
Surely DICE would be planning more than 2 new cars in DLC over the coming year or so ?
Pike Peaks track would be a great inclusion though, the rally accurate Nurburgring in PGR2 is great.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.