GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just got Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2: Silent Assassin'.
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:07
Regular
"Guards are now looking for a suspicious bald man"

priceless.

unfortunately the disc is scratched so the music skips quite often. I have contacted the ebay member that sold me it and informed him that parts of his beloved dog will be mailed to him for each day that passes without replacement. I am hopeful for a peaceful resolution.

Great game though, if a little frustrating at times.
Sat 12/06/04 at 13:16
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'll never forget the time I found out you can drag dead bodies down manhole covers. Never.
Sat 12/06/04 at 01:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Hitman games are fun, until you realise sometimes you can get the exact same results by running through the level guns blazing like John Rambo than you can by hiding in a box for an hour, then spiking the commandant's wine, then adopting his identity, then etc. etc. etc.

Recommended though.
Fri 11/06/04 at 23:21
Regular
I bought this a few weeks ago after completing Contracts, but haven't gotten round to playing it much. Will do so in a week or so then when all exams are over.
Fri 11/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
I just love the atmospheric music as you stroll around enemy strongholds, knowing the idiots around you don't have a clue who you are.

I need to gain a bit of patience though - as soon as one person discovers who I am, I can't help killing the damn lot of em.
Fri 11/06/04 at 22:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's grand fun. I have it on Cube, and I still play it.
Fri 11/06/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Selected"
"guards are now looking for a suspicious hitman "
Fri 11/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
It's fun to do that. But the best part of the gam is working out how to get silent assassin ratings.

Excellent game, one of the best on Xbox me thinks.
Fri 11/06/04 at 18:50
Regular
I have a tendancy to gun down all those mo-fos.

the past two levels I got a rating of mass murderer.

been playing max payne too much perhaps?
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:58
Regular
hitman 2 was 10 quid on e-bay and I was skin-diddly-int at the time.
Fri 11/06/04 at 15:27
Regular
What ever happened to just gettin contracts?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.