GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What if .............."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 08/07/01 at 07:20
Regular
im not really a religious kinda guy , but i remember in infants school when we did Adam and Eve and they told us that they ate some special fruit off of a tree and it made them civilised and then they wore leaves and stuff. But what if that fruit wasn't there ?

Would we still be walking around naked and stuff ... What does this have to do with games you ask ??
Well if they didn't eat the fruit which made them civilised then we wouldn't have computer games , nintendo sony and sega wouldn't exist and instead of killing things in games we would be killing eachother for FUN !

TV wouldn't have been invented our language wouldn't have developed like it has , we wouldn't know about other countries , fun would be like i said killing stuff or picking your nose or someone elses , so basically we would be a version of chimp , which we already are but without the hair or as muc brain power.

If i am wrong about all that stuff and we have all the the games and langauge and stuff , but we would still be walking around naked coz we wouldn't know better.

Indian-dude!"£!£"!¬¬
Sun 08/07/01 at 07:20
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
im not really a religious kinda guy , but i remember in infants school when we did Adam and Eve and they told us that they ate some special fruit off of a tree and it made them civilised and then they wore leaves and stuff. But what if that fruit wasn't there ?

Would we still be walking around naked and stuff ... What does this have to do with games you ask ??
Well if they didn't eat the fruit which made them civilised then we wouldn't have computer games , nintendo sony and sega wouldn't exist and instead of killing things in games we would be killing eachother for FUN !

TV wouldn't have been invented our language wouldn't have developed like it has , we wouldn't know about other countries , fun would be like i said killing stuff or picking your nose or someone elses , so basically we would be a version of chimp , which we already are but without the hair or as muc brain power.

If i am wrong about all that stuff and we have all the the games and langauge and stuff , but we would still be walking around naked coz we wouldn't know better.

Indian-dude!"£!£"!¬¬
Sun 08/07/01 at 10:36
Regular
"DS..."
adam who? what the hell r u talking about?
slik ?_?
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:45
wHO CARES what if?

Anyway, Adam & Eve is made up probably!
How does that get to video games?

STRANGE!!!
Sun 08/07/01 at 21:55
And,nakedness would be the norm!!
What would we do if nakedness was an everyday thing?!
No sexy female types gettin their kit off for money!!What would Kelly Brook,Carmen Electra and Gail Porter do for a living?!
How would mags like FHM,Loaded and Front ever get sold?!!
What would be the point in girls wearin ever-so-slightly revealing tops showin just that little bit of cleavage?!
What would I get from my ex-girlfriend flashing at me?!!!
Why would Lara Croft be so popular?!!!!!!

The world as we know it would never have existed!!!!!!
The madness!!! AHHHHHGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.