GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"thief 3 is great"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Thief 3 : Deadly Shadows'.
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
just got it yesterday. Graphics are pretty stunning and the levels are huge. Also the weapons like the flashbangs and garrot are cool to use. Also the enemy ai is clever and the voice and soundwork are of a very high quality. Well done ion storm.
Sat 19/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Agreed tis an awesome game. I just finished the mission where you have to steal the Paw from the Pagans and now I'm re-stocking my supplies.

And yeah I did notice the glitches they don't seem to be happening as much as the start now though. Top game.
Sat 19/06/04 at 07:44
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Brilliant game, but has anyone noticed the graphical glitching when you look around - like a framerate distortion?
Wed 16/06/04 at 12:34
Regular
The clue is in the name.
Wed 16/06/04 at 09:00
Regular
So is Theif 3 stealthy or action-y?
Tue 15/06/04 at 19:26
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I thought Thief 2 was pretty damn good. But I suppose it depends on what type of game you like. In Thief 2 more of the aims were stealthy rather than action all the way, which some people may dislike.

Hopefully my copy of Thief 3 should arrive tommorow. :-)
Tue 15/06/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
I played theif 2 it wasn't great not what I expectd it to be.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:45
Regular
im on level 3 now on thief. Still love it! You are in the city and have to sell the bloodline opal. Lighting is stunning and you can rob peoples houses. When their sleeping they talk and say stuff like 'oh yeah harder, thats nice Mmm' lol. Also the ai is great and their are loads of people to stealthily kill. and no, i havent had a problem with a bug. but one time a guard did virtually touch my nose in the shadows and didnt catch me. Oh well, still great!
Mon 14/06/04 at 15:43
Regular
"Laughingstock"
It is great, like Sam Fisher in a hood. I'm on mission 2 at the moment - just sneaking around, skulking in shadows - looking for the vault...
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:39
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Quite easy controls to get use to then?

And no trouble with the bug?
Sat 12/06/04 at 15:15
Regular
just got it yesterday. Graphics are pretty stunning and the levels are huge. Also the weapons like the flashbangs and garrot are cool to use. Also the enemy ai is clever and the voice and soundwork are of a very high quality. Well done ion storm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.