GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GRAND THEFT AUTO THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto'.
Sun 13/06/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Just post anything at all to do with GTA in this forum: Thoughts on San Andreas, what is the best Grand Theft Auto yet etc.

Feel free to give us updates for the new game in this thread. Just use it as big GTA chat thread.

100% GTA. Nothing else.

I'll start it off - What's the best ever GTA?
Wed 16/06/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Still don't understand why people waste their time with those 3 line reviews. For one they haven't even played the game, quite a necessary part of being able to write a review and secondly how on earth is a 3 line review going to help anyone anyway when they're trying to decide on buying the game or not.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:55
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I think we should change this one into FAVOURITE GTA MOMENTS:

Mine you ask:

When i had a sabre turbo ( My favourite car) and two wheeled into Cuban Territory and nailed them. the tanks came and i got on a bike jumped over the tank and made off to my mansion, got in a helicopter then died.
Mon 14/06/04 at 20:34
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
21. That's how many reviews of San Andreas are on this site already, and most of them are only three or four lines long. The standard of reviews on this site has really gone downhill.
Mon 14/06/04 at 18:57
Regular
"object"
there are a few tricks that you probably havent heard of like, if you get a car to go on 2 of its side wheels it gives you a bonus and if you have a motor bike and you hold x and square at the same time and press left or right.
Sun 13/06/04 at 23:52
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Wakka™ wrote:
> Shut up.

Hes right though.
I made a Topic exactly like this a few months ago, and SHAUNEMAN also made a topic.

My GTA: San Andreas Wishlist Thread in the Sony PS2 Forum doesn't get that many hits anymore neway
Sun 13/06/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Wakka™ wrote:
> Well I just thought that this forum is quite boring and it needed
> brightening up.

Its always boring. Its always the same stuff you make to try to make it NOT boring. Its a Vicious cycle.
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:46
Regular
": ("
Wakka™ wrote:
> Shut up.

Hes right though.
I made a Topic exactly like this a few months ago, and SHAUNEMAN also made a topic.
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka™ wrote:
> Well I just thought that this forum is quite boring

So putting a topic up that's already been done will make it less boring? Strange logic
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Well I just thought that this forum is quite boring and it needed brightening up.

Oh well, I'll go back to my good old Movies forum.
Sun 13/06/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Annoymous wrote:
> ..::CGJ::.. wrote:
> fase-chewer wrote:
> no need for this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.