GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash Court Tennis 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2'.
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Right all,

I've ordered Smash Court Tennis 2.

Anyone got it/what's it like?
Tue 15/06/04 at 23:03
Regular
I had the first one, which was pretty boshank.
Tue 15/06/04 at 16:21
Regular
Forest Fan wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> The career mode is greatly improved though with 249 other
> players
>
> Are they official?

No, the only official players are those that you can play as in the game, the 17 odd, the rest are made up.
Mon 14/06/04 at 10:11
Regular
lalakersrule wrote:
> The career mode is greatly improved though with 249 other
> players

Are they official?
Sun 13/06/04 at 19:16
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I've got it and it's better then the previous game but still has it's faults. The career mode is greatly improved though with 249 other players to play against instead of the 7 you had before, however it still suffers from the fact there's matches where you only have 2 games in it (reaches 6 games in some finals). I've looked around in the options menu and can't find an option to change it, only for the arcade mode. I'd have liked to have been able to have proper 6 game sets instead of just a small 1 minute game.
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:28
Regular
": ("
I want it, but I haven't got it.

0_0
Sun 13/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
Right all,

I've ordered Smash Court Tennis 2.

Anyone got it/what's it like?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.