GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cheat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/11/09 at 14:43
Regular
I think we should be abel to make our own cheats
Fri 20/11/09 at 16:09
Regular
"How Ironic"
Warhunt wrote:
> But still....... cheating in real life. Imagine the foolishness
> of a "Complete Game" cheat :D

That's cheats gone mad! Paying £30 for a game, just to use a 'complete game' cheat on it. Being cheated out of money more like. My rule with cheats is always finish the game first, and then mess around with it, otherwise there's no point really ;P
Fri 20/11/09 at 15:31
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
Hex editing could be classified as making your own cheats as well I guess.

But still....... cheating in real life. Imagine the foolishness of a "Complete Game" cheat :D
Fri 20/11/09 at 14:42
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Or maybe he wishes we could cheat in real life? Like if I were to jump up 3 times, look up, down, left and right I could get infinite lives... I've just tried it and all seems to be going well so far. :)

On a serious note, if the console allows you to use an Action Reply, Gameshark or Xploder/Xplorer device then you pretty much can make you own cheats with a bit of patience.
Thu 19/11/09 at 14:47
Regular
"How Ironic"
Expand?

Why would we make our own cheats? The whole point of cheats is that they are an additional extra that programmers put in, which has a strange effect that is different to the normal gameplay, usually a humorous effect or an effect that reduces the difficulty, or is generally just cool. To make your own cheats, you'd have to be an expert at all sorts of codes and what-not, similar to the way people make MODs. This wouldn't work for console games though ;)
Thu 19/11/09 at 14:43
Regular
I think we should be abel to make our own cheats

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.