GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blaze TV tuner"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 18:50
Regular
"the burning sky"
Well i've just received an email from Simplygames, selling the Blaze GBA TV tuner for £10.99. Just wondering if anyone has one of these? Or heard anything good/bad about them. Thanks...
Sun 20/06/04 at 17:19
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Morbo wrote:
> how much do they give you for it? do they give more if its sealed? how
> much could you get for it on Ebay? is it worth it?

GS were giving £20 trade in for it, but now,

quote:
Really sorry about this, but e-mails were sent throughout all the GS stores, and they aren't allowed to take them now.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:41
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
Never understood the point of it. Yeah it's cool that you have t.v on a small screen, but so what!!!??? Just go out and buy and proper t.v
Thu 17/06/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Balls"
how much do they give you for it? do they give more if its sealed? how much could you get for it on Ebay? is it worth it?
Thu 17/06/04 at 12:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> Been told you get more than that if you take it into Gamestation and
> part exchange it :)

Now that sounds like a plan, how much would you be looking at if you part exchanged it?
Thu 17/06/04 at 10:45
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I bought one and it works well, it is a bit bulky but for £11 including AV input lead and power adaptor, what do you expect.

Been told you get more than that if you take it into Gamestation and part exchange it :)

God they are still £60 here, saw them for £25 on gameplay.com also.
Tue 15/06/04 at 21:36
Regular
I swear that TV Tuner is just as bulky, if not bulkier, than an actual portable TV.

Still, it's a nice idea. Shame it doesn't work very well in cars though...
Tue 15/06/04 at 20:58
Regular
"the burning sky"
Dringo wrote:
> Simplygames are up and running?????
>
> *Dashes off*

Yup but last time i checked they seemed to have very few Cube games, but that may have been in february when the catalogue was being updated etc.
Tue 15/06/04 at 16:54
Regular
I remember when they were trying to sell them for £60

Then the SP came out.

I wouldn't bother with it myself. A cheap handheld TV is much better.
Tue 15/06/04 at 01:25
Regular
Simplygames are up and running?????

*Dashes off*
Mon 14/06/04 at 19:23
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Well I had a Blaze FM GBA radio tuner and that never worked.. I can only think a TV one would be worse.

If your that worried about a portable TV, pay a little more and get a proper one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.