GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everyone the age of wldnas is...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/06/04 at 21:10
"The Will of D."
Did anyone expect that someone so old is acting so young and crazy?
If you don't beleive me check this out... [URL]http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=5GWorEYcPGkYkFKyFuc*TwuVCz92YxZ4bSGvbLORXo!lXTnWc0q8ZaHf7UrHjW4teo[/URL]
Mon 14/06/04 at 23:14
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Banger King Wldnas wrote:
> you \Have attacked me, i feel backstabbed, betrayed and uttrely
> ALONE now I shalnot trust any of YOU hacKers againN
>
> YOU disabled my MODEM
> shiut it down it ost me a hundred quid to fix and get evrything
> reinstalled
>
> THATS what youve done

Surely nobody would trust a 'hacker' anyway? Not a very sensible thing to do in my opinion.

I did not disable your modem, and I wouldnt call £94.99 "a hundred quid" personally. [URL]http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/devastating_symmetry/detail?.dir=/438a&.dnm=a8c2.jpg[/URL]
Mon 14/06/04 at 23:11
Regular
"thursdayton!"
PsYİHo FoX 1987 wrote:
> 30.
> Did anyone expect that someone so old is acting so young and crazy?
> If you don't beleive me check this out...
> [URL]http://members.msn.com/default.msnw?guids=5GWorEYcPGkYkFKyFuc*TwuVCz92YxZ4bSGvbLORXo!lXTnWc0q8ZaHf7UrHjW4teo[/URL]

Single. What a suprise.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:59
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Monster? Me? Come now Jason, let's not get all unfriendly. Apart from telling these poor unfortunate folks whose message board you are spamming a few home truths about u, what have I done to harm you?
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:46
Regular
"no-one is safe"
As I said previously in response to some of your other insane rantings, We have not even started.
I am sure the good people of this board who's Nintendo gaming community you have tainted would like to know a bit more about you before you are banned yet again.
How about I tell them about Sonar? (see pic) [URL]http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/devastating_symmetry/detail?.dir=/Mail+Attachments&.dnm=4f5e.jpg[/URL] This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is Sonar the dolphin, a creation of Jason's imagination. Shall I tell them how you had accidents at work whilst dreaming of your beloved dolphin? About the millions of hand drawn and coloured pictures We 'aquired' of this creature and countless others like him?
Poor deluded Jason.
Mon 14/06/04 at 22:11
Regular
"no-one is safe"
Indeed Wldnas is 30, types poorly, is paid poorly in a job where he gets picked on, lives with his mum and dad in a two bedroomed house in Leamington Spa, and his best friends a couple of years ago were 12-16 years old. Is is any wonder he appears to be going crazy?
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:46
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
> you may mock but i am enlihgtend to these HACKER MENACE and you are
> not
>
> you are not fit to wash the grime from MR LIMMY 205
>
> may the hackers BUGGAR YOU INTO NXT WEEK

And may SR ban you (and every other persona you have) tommorow so the good people on this server don't have to see your ridiculous excuse of typing and your use of the english language.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:41
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
> but you have never raced in the heavenly glory of MR LIMMY 205 that
> fine Bodywork, that sweet AROMA of motor oil
>
> wow that is one hot car goddamn
>
> MAY YOUR EYES BE PECKED FROM YOUR SKULL PYSCO FOX FOR QESTUIOINING
> "WLDNAS THE GREAT"
>
> [email protected], the Mighty!

QESTUIONING?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What kind of lame typing is that, jeez, I know they probably didn't have good computers 30 years ago, but a blind monkey could of spelt "Questioning" better than that.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:36
"The Will of D."
hah, i am not no one, i am the infamous Psycho Fox.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:25
"The Will of D."
Well it's your own fault for not changing your attitude towards them instead of forcing them to change theirs.
Mon 14/06/04 at 21:19
Regular

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.