GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ninja gaiden"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Tue 15/06/04 at 18:24
Regular
"ninja"
how do you get the ticket to get into hans bar??????
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:47
Regular
The 3rd boss is really, really easy, I think I killed him on my third attempt, and on my second he was one hit away from perishing anyway. So far the easiest boss in the game.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:42
Regular
I think reading the poster on the side of the building triggers it...could be wrong though.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:35
Regular
"Staffie 2"
I think you have to go in there twice before he remembers to give it to you though, IIRC.
Wed 16/06/04 at 23:29
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Seen that old guys shop ? Just go in there and buy something and the old man will give you the ticket.
Tue 15/06/04 at 22:36
Regular
"BOSE"
no idea what "hans bar" is mate. i'm on the 3rd boss. wjgwrj!! gjwr!!!! is what i shout at the TV everytime it kills me. after the 3rd/4th time i have to turn it off cos my rage kicks in and i get stressed and grumpy etc
Tue 15/06/04 at 18:24
Regular
"ninja"
how do you get the ticket to get into hans bar??????

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.