GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you want to see in the new zelda game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 13:20
Regular
What is the thing you would most like to see in the next zelda game.

Perhaps a new peripharel shaped like a sword that you have to swing yourself or something like that.

For a video of the new zelda game go here [URL] www.nintendo-europe.com [/URL] and look for the E3 section. Loads of stuff on the DS to.
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:00
Regular
Bushman2004 wrote:
> What is the thing you would most like to see in the next zelda game.

Pins
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
A game being 'childish' has nothing to do with an age group.
Thu 17/06/04 at 16:36
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
hey come on, I don't mean really really childish, I just mean it is.......... getting that way. TWW has fantastic gameplay and storyline, it's just certain parts of it are way to easy compared to old Zelda's, and that made me just think that the creator had aimed it at a bigger variety this time. I think the cell shading was good also, but tons and tons of people said it looked just LIKE a cartoon, whereas OOT & MM was cartoon style, but with real gritty graphics meaning it was a crossover of the two
Wed 16/06/04 at 22:47
Regular
'childish'?

No.

Childish and being aimed at kids are different things.
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:23
Regular
"Smooth Operator"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Don't thank me.

Mmmf.mm..hfff..wfffll..BWAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHA.

Priceless.

*wanders off to find bandages for split sides*
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:08
Regular
I've condensed your paragraph into:

Different difficulty modes.

Don't thank me.
Wed 16/06/04 at 17:04
Regular
"2 WHEELS ONLY"
I think that Zelda should be made for adults and children. There should be a selection you can make at the very start of the game, and then depending on your experience of older titles and age, takes effect of how the game operates. Adults should have harder puzzles and more moves. I thought Zelda OOT & MM were brilliant because both Adults and Children could get used to it, and although TWW is a fantastic sequel it does leave you wondering if some of it is WAY to childish. I think OOT & MM had the best ALL-ROUND gameplay and storyline
Wed 16/06/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Underbean"
the only zelda im having trouble with is zeda ocarina f time master quest
Wed 16/06/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Underbean"
rather easy? more like superly duperly easy
Wed 16/06/04 at 14:00
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:

> Only problem is the movements of the character would have to be
> automatic, on-rails type thing.

The on-rails thing would suck - however to have complete control over the sword and shield would be excellent!

I'd be satisfied with just a bit more advanced combat to that of Wind Waker - something that's a little more tricky too as Wind Waker was rather easy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.