GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GBA GLITCHES !!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 19:27
Regular
At the start when you turn on your GBA , if you press and hold start and select together then it makes a very similer noise to when you quit on Super mario World on the snes and then the nintendo sign disapears and stays with the game boy sign there and then if you push any button the it makes the same kind of sound and the nintendo sign reapears and the game continues !! I reckon the have done the same kinda thing on the GBC but we just have to find it ...... ........... ................. ............... ............... .... has anyone done it yet ??
Fri 06/07/01 at 19:27
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
At the start when you turn on your GBA , if you press and hold start and select together then it makes a very similer noise to when you quit on Super mario World on the snes and then the nintendo sign disapears and stays with the game boy sign there and then if you push any button the it makes the same kind of sound and the nintendo sign reapears and the game continues !! I reckon the have done the same kinda thing on the GBC but we just have to find it ...... ........... ................. ............... ............... .... has anyone done it yet ??
Fri 06/07/01 at 19:59
That's cool, I never noticed that before. Why do they have a pause in the sart up screen for?
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:39
Perhaps its a way of checking faulty GameBoyAdvances???
Sat 07/07/01 at 01:23
Regular
maybe, i just love that noise anyway! classic nintendo.
Sat 07/07/01 at 09:07
Regular
"DS..."
yeah, classic Nintendo noises are cool, but the new voices in super mario advance are even cooler, and one day they will be classic nintendo noises, and so the cycle goes on...
slik <_>
Sun 08/07/01 at 12:39
Have you tried playing Mario Advance with earphone in. It rocks, the sound is just so amazing.
Sun 08/07/01 at 13:39
Castlevania has great sound as well. It's just a pity I can't find a single pair of earphones in this house.....
Sun 08/07/01 at 15:47
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
The music for F-Zero is definatly the best, it sounds so cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.